loike.no.other.
loike.no.other.
27.2.08
i think you're a nincompoop
*Disclaimer: A very mean long post ahead with a mix of bad words and grammars altogether. All quotes are verified as firsthand information from the subject herself and a very reliable source (read: the boyfriend, not the other boyfriend), the veracity of it could be doubtful, could be true. But who are we kidding, right.*

I am a typical Cancerian, I am sympathetic. It’s in my stars. Sympathy can initiate a friendship too.

Not so long time ago, I got to know this female blogger, a self-proclaimed shoes addict (trivia: did u know that her addiction costs her “5-digits debts on her head”?) who was/is notorious for her blatant exhibitionism, surreal life stories and some identity crisis.

We crossed paths and after a few phone calls (well, she called) and conversations over messenger and whatnots, we somehow got close. She told me about how she has been a “victim of some bloggers” who, for apparent reasons, really enjoyed bashing her, spreading rumors about her, and she has no idea what she did to these people to deserve such thing”.

Poor girl, she’s a nice girl yet she became a victim (Note: her modus operandi Number 1), I thought. She got my sympathy almost instantly.

Despite all the very nasty gossips going around about her, I accepted the friendship without prejudice. I mean, a blog is a blog. You have the right to be the narcissist king/queen that you are or even pretend to be a hot nymph from Singapore who drives a Ford Focus. And frankly, I don’t give a rat’s ass whether it’s a true life story or not, it’s your frikkin’ blog.

I was often asked, how could you be friends with someone like her? She sleeps around, yadda yadda yadda.. I seriously don’t give a damn about what you do behind closed doors, as long as what you do don’t interfere with my life, I will not interfere with yours.

What matter to me is you as a person.

On the first impression, I found her to be this so-called independent woman who dressed up elegantly. I later learnt about her “live-in boyfriend, the short-tempered boyfriend, who always lashes out his anger on her, orders her around, hits her during fights”, etc, etc. Poor girl it got her real sad and depressed.

I am guessing that the mental torture by the boyfriend is causing her a difficulty to stay loyal. Plus, she’s easy hot, men want to bed her. Every now and then, she introduced me to one guy after another. She would tell me about her relationship with blogger A, her “weekend getaway” with blogger B, and about C the non-blogger engineer “who looks like a nerd but aggressive in bed”, the “quickie she had with blogger D in his beemer” and that blogger E and her colleague F “both are a ‘very wild’ man”. And also about blogger D and E who can “go all night long”.

(Psstt Lich, did you know about this other strings of men? Ke dah tau?) *sniggers*

The list went on. But I must admit that I was quite surprised with the selection of the men she humped, for someone with a so-called good taste in high fashion and style, these men were not even a looker. Loaded, maybe. Is she a gold-digger then? Or perhaps she’s looking for the best catch? Oh let's not presume things, let's leave it to the benefit of doubts ya..

I have heard about the infamous butterfly tattooed breasts photograph that has been circulated by a certain female blogger. No, I did not receive it. If I have a dumbstick in my pants, I’m sure I’d be getting maybe one or two of her ‘privates’ pictures (Note: her modus operandi Number 2), but yes, I have seen it. No, it wasn’t like ‘You show me your titties and I’ll show you mine’, it was by accident. During a night out, she was having one too many drink and started pulling her tube top down and exposed it, told the tale behind it (the tattoo).

This is the point where I came to realize that these gossips about her, are no fiction. But did I do anything about it? No, because I figured it’s her life, she can do whatever she wants as and when she pleases. And as far as I’m concern, her ‘extra-curricular’ activities are none of my business.

I started to set some distance between myself and her when one day, her two-timing habit got herself screwed and I was dragged into the conflict because I was stupid enough to help a ‘friend in need’ by driving her all the way from Kota Damansara to Serdang to meet the other guy, the “very stingy (hence the “Apsal you nak balik cepat? Takut kena belanja minum ke?” sarcasm), proud man and will look for me everytime he’s horny, I feel used but he has a Tengku in front of his name and he said he wants to marry me, our kids will be a Tengku too, best kan?”. The live-in boyfriend then found out about me transporting the girlfriend to the other guy and I was asked to ‘clarify’ things. How I hated it, to be involved in someone else’s mess. As much as I hated waiting in the car in front of someone’s house for more than an hour while waiting for the friend to pujuk the sulking boyfriend, who happened to be on my hate list.

And then I observed that she has this habit of talking bad things about people that she called friends whenever we meet (when they aren’t there, of course). I mean, she is the kind of person who likes to talk about herself alllll the time, the kind of ‘cakap-nak-best-taknak-kalah’ type; that- I can accept. But to talk about your own friends and even about those who you don’t really know and haven’t even met, and go on talking about them allllll the time, I found it totally unacceptable. I finally stopped being her friend when she deceived another good friend, by telling her intimate secrets to other people and caused a tremendous humiliation to that good friend.

It’s not that I am holding something against her now ‘because she earns more than me’ (she told me she earns 5K, but the boyfriend told me she earns 3K only. Okay, say, she does earn 5K per month, isn’t it considered as somewhat being underpaid for a 30 y.o fund manager? I’m 25+ now, with my current pay, I foresee that I’ll be getting that figure when I’m 27 effortlessly, and if I work just a lil bit harder on my performance, I can even accomplish it by 26. So do I need to be jealous now?) nor because ‘she doesn’t want to be my friend anymore’. In fact I think it’s the other way round.

Either way, the feeling’s mutual; I don’t want to be her friend anymore too. It is not about jealousy, in fact why should I be jealous with someone “as independent and successful like her with a fat paycheck, has her boyfriend pays for her monthly bills, and whadaya know…now her grandfather’s a Tengku too and her father’s a tycoon and they live in a 20 million mansion, mom drives a 3 series but I drove a Kancil because you know, I work in a bank I don’t want people to talk”, but all of the above could only happen in her dreams?

Tell me, should I be jealous with someone “who lost her virginity at 17 and very proud of the fact and tell it to the world and eventhough she’s very active, her pussy’s still tight sebab pandai jaga”? There’s nothing to be jealous of, really. It’s not like I idolize her, heck she’s not even close to my idol material.

So yeah, it has never been about jealousy, it’s about the friendship we used to have, and her betrayals (wah, betrayal katenye..). She has been lying so much about herself and lying to the people around her, I don’t know what else is true.

I decided not to be her friend anymore because obviously she’s a two-faced, deceitful and insincere person. And then she got me involved in her life drama and that boy she was having an affair with made me and another friends looked so bad (but coming from someone like him with a holier-than-thou attitude, who forever hold grudges against someone over a matter as trivial as paying for a drink, likes to judge and labeling people, cries like a lil boy and bitches like a big fat saggy breast cow stomach grandma (no offense to all the cows and grandmas out there), I doubt anyone would believe him anymore or even care to read his blog cause by now we all have already acknowledged the kind of person he is).

I find it mind-boggling, why didn’t she just go back to that tempered-mental boy? They are like a match made in heaven, made for each other kinda couple. One loves to live in a fantasy and the other’s like a 10 y.o boy stuck in a body of a 30-something. One perasan cantik, and the other perasan macho (tapi hancur). So MFEO kan?

For the life of me, I just can’t understand why does she would "want to commit suicide" whenever the boyfriend wants to leave her? I mean, you have been given the green light, just go to the boy la kan. That Tengkuorak boy is still so much in love with her, and maybe she does love him still; why don’t they just get married or something and move to New York (“the city that she, the city girl, always belongs to”) for good?

To the shoes addict, we have never cared about how much your gaji is, who are you sleeping with tonight, who paid your monthly bills, even if you pay for your own bills you should be proud about it, so there is no need to lie to us about anything and everything… Why all the lies? I’m sure there are many alternatives to make yourself feel/look good without the help of lies and imaginations. We offered you a friendship, kept your secrets and we pretty much expected the same thing in return.

I think you need to come back down to earth and get your feet firmly nailed on the ground. Just get a life, get real.

But try as you might, I know I can never change people. Especially those with personality disorder or worse, a sexual disorder. I seriously think you need to seek professional help for that.

My mom always said, choose your friends wisely. To quote mom’s exact words, “Kawan dengan orang yang wangi, kita wangi. Kawan dengan orang busuk, kita pun jadi busuk.”

Damn, moms are always right, kan? I made friends with a cheap slut, and now I am being called a cheap slut too, by the cheap slut’s boyfriend/lover. Hahha. I should’ve listened to you, Mom.

Nevertheless, I know I am not a cheapskate, I have never asked a ‘blogger friend whom I have phone sex occasionally with’ to pay for my credit card bills twice because “I’m out of the city and there’s no bank here, can you pay them for me first and I’ll return your money later?”; and purposely forgot about it. And I don’t need to use someone else’s name to apply for a car loan. I am not a freeloader cause I had my fair share of bills when we hung out back in those days. You thought you paid for everything ke? Wtf. Most of all I know that I am not a slut, because.., excuse me, but have we slept together before? I can’t recall having seen a dick as puny as yours in my entire life, so I don’t think we’ve fucked, Loser.

Jadi, pengajaran dari cerita hari ini ialah:
1) Kawan dengan orang yang wangi, kita wangi. Kawan dengan orang yang busuk, kita pun jadi busuk. Tapi jangan pakai perfume murahan dan over-sprayed, busuk.
2) Tidak kira kasut jenama apa yang anda pakai, Nine West ka, Zara ka, Crocs ka *euw cringe*, Vinci ka, Keds ka *oh cuteness*, kasut Cap Gombak ka, it’s very important to selalu berpijak di bumi yang nyata.

I’m putting all of this nonsense behind me now. Life’s too good to be talking about bimbos, sluts, nymphs and losers.

Sekian, terima kasih.
@ 18:41  
15 Comments:
  • At 28/2/08 01:37, Blogger Cik Puan Muda Stress said…

    yeeehhhaaaaa.

    its getting hot in here..

    (macam pernah dengar tak ayat ni?)

     
  • At 28/2/08 08:29, Blogger Wong Ah Beng said…

    wa ingin menasihati lu olang sila jangan beli kasut vinci adalah jenama yang talak bagus. Menurut sumber yang boleh dipercayai, vinci adalah mulah tatapi cepat losak..Namun tidak dinafikan ini jenama manyiak juga cantik2 kasut walau mulah.

    sekian telima kasih.

     
  • At 28/2/08 11:54, Blogger chics said…

    sangat MFEO

    takpe jodoh itu ditangan Tuhan like Yang Moolia used to say

    orang kalau perangai setan, mesti akan end up dengan setan

     
  • At 28/2/08 13:38, Blogger diamond baby said…

    wow, what an interesting read! all this happened for a reason. in years to come, you'll be just like your mom telling her children to choose their friends wisely. and when that time come, you know your wisdom came from your own experience! look at the bright side..you've just had another lesson in life, good for you!

     
  • At 28/2/08 13:59, Blogger Cosmic_GurL said…

    Wow! True colours finally terpancar. mcm tak percaya jer semua ni..sigh..your mom mmg genius tiena...just when u tot you know someone kan? Next time kena be careful n choosing friends

     
  • At 29/2/08 01:24, Blogger anis daud said…

    cik tiena kichi kichi chilli padey yo!

    selamat tahun lompat tiena!

     
  • At 29/2/08 11:59, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh me god tiena. i think i noe u are talking abt who. tak sangka siut.. seriously? demmit.. all this while.. ?? double demmmit!!

     
  • At 4/3/08 18:32, Blogger Cik Puan Sri Quzz said…

    WONG AH BENG KUCING SEWELL..!!!

    sewel2 pun sewel la abeng, jgn sampai idup penuh penipuan..tak gitew...

     
  • At 4/3/08 19:25, Blogger thewailer said…

    blaaaazing!

     
  • At 11/3/08 09:05, Blogger Azyze said…

    this is fierce!
    takpe tiena, learn from experience. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

    btw, thanks from dropping by my blog. kalau sudi lepaklah selalu. nanti saya buatkan kopi :)

     
  • At 12/3/08 17:08, Blogger Cik Puan Muda Stress said…

    eh cepatlah buat tagggggg !!!

     
  • At 14/3/08 11:34, Blogger redbloodedwoman said…

    i demand an hapdet.. :D im sure by now dah sejuk sikit kot kes ni. tp i mcm nak dgr juga dr uols.. marilah berpoya bersama. u, me, kuzz, chics and any bloggers yg blh diinvite besama utk sesi bersendaloka smbl bergossip. i dah tau good place nak gossip. hehee.. cuba tekas!

     
  • At 15/3/08 01:21, Blogger che'fara said…

    *terkesima sejenak

     
  • At 8/5/08 23:22, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like Sheryl... :)

     
  • At 26/11/08 18:29, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it is sheryl la...

    tiena, i don't know you but we share almost the same stories (only that i never drove her around as i stopped clubbing some time before i met her).

    yes, she called, she texted me wanting to be my friend as she claimed to be close to another blogger i am friends with. she told me the sob story too about things another blogger wrote about her and it was anisism. i believed her, hated anisism for the lies and didn't believe that finally i smelt her fishiness. i'm surprised that she's still doing well in life despite whatever she has done to others especially blatant lies and heavy disregard/respect for others.

    yes, and i too, am no longer friends with her.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ti.e.na who?

TunaTurner
Svalbard & Jan Mayen
...
...

Previous
Archives
Credits

BLOGGER

Feedjit!